Wednesday 29 August 2012

Bettter Together!

Huge Hello Everyone!!

Hope your enjoying a fun filled Wednesday!

I have been having some more fun with The Crafters Workshop templates!

The Crafters Workshop Mini Burst 6x6 Template-Crafters Workshop Mini Burst 6x6 Template
                                  Starbust

These have to be one of my most used products in my stash! and i can't seem to get enough of them!!

Mixing paints and texture medium to create some interest in your layouts background is always a great way to start you inspiration :}

I leaped out of my comfort zone with this colour combo today, with orange, yellow and green...
I'm not a big orange fan so when i started with the orange paint and my template
I thought to myself....that looks a bit yuk! ...lol but i stuck with my idea and I'm happy to say
the Echo Park collection "Happy Together" is versatile!


Sprinkled with some yummy prima flowers

Lady Godivas Limeade 9pk-Lady Godivas Limeade 9pk
Lady Godivas Limeade 9pk

These amazing little clay tiles!!

Lil Davis Designs White Clay Phrases Family-Lil Davis Designs White Clay Phrases Family

Only $3.75!!! Bargain!!  :}

and some sweet Echo Park "Happy Together" Embellishment stickers, How could you go wrong?!
  
 So Happy Together Alpha Stickers-So Happy Together Alpha Stickers

    So Happy Together Element Stickers-So Happy Together Element Stickers

Mix them up together and Viola!



The fun bit is mixing...lol

Hope i have given you some inspiration!

Happy scrappen Ladies!!

{{{HUGS}}}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10