Thursday 2 August 2012

Misty love!


Hello hello

Natalie here again with a new layout for you using the gorgeous new papers from the
Studio Calico Collection Hey Day.


I love this range.
The colours are so me and after a recent School Holidays photo shoot,
I knew the perfect photos to go with this range!

To start, I used Hey Day Playful for my background.
Hey Day Playful-Hey Day Playful 
And the using my absolute fave mists - Mister Hueys and the 6x6 mask from The Crafters Workshop,
I created my own background. For the background, I used Sherbert mist - perfect colour match!
 

I also used the mists on the Studio Calico Mistables, Wood Veneers and DIY Thickers -
I used Mint Julep mist for these.
Hey Day Mistable Shapes Butterflies-Hey Day Mistable Shapes ButterfliesHey Day Wood Veneer My Type-Hey Day Wood Veneer My TypeHey Day Mistable DIY Fabric Thickers Ali White-Hey Day Mistable DIY Fabric Thickers Ali White

The other papers I used are ...
Hey Day Ethereal-Hey Day EtherealHey Day Tangerines-Hey Day TangerinesHey Day Dew-Hey Day Dew

Here are a few close ups of my project!



 {{{{Click on the product photos for direct links to the Sassy shop!}}}}

Well, that's it from me for the time being!
Be sure to leave me a comment to let us know you stopped by!


Natalie May!

3 comments:

09 10