Saturday 29 September 2012

Love - Prima Rosarian - Joanne Bain

Hi Everyone!!!

Joanne here with you today for the last post of my Guest Design Team spot. As you would already know I have been working with Prima Rosarian.  The kit I received to create with was absolutely beautiful and I had exhausted most of it when I created my 2 layouts, so today I wanted to share a card that I created with the scraps that I had left.



Materials Used available from Sassy Scrappers.

#559014 - Rosarian Tiny Alpha Cardstock Stickers
#844523 - Rambler
#844530 - Constance
#844516 - Old Garden
#844561 - Felicity
#844578 - Chambori
#844585 - Alba
Kaisercraft Aqua Rhinestones
Kaisercraft Ice Blue Rhinestones
Black Cardstock

Other - Organza ribbon, Cheery Lynn butterfly dies & Spellbinders Doily Dies.


As with all of my projects this card has lots of layers. I created my own banners and paper shapes for my layers and topped it off with a big pink butterfly cut from a Cheery Lynn Die. I think any of my friends would love to receive this card and it has all been made totally from scraps.

I hope I have inspired you this month with my creations using the Prima Rosarian Collection and a big thank you to the Sassy Scrapper Team for allowing me to be a Guest Design Team member.

I am sure I will see you all around the scrapping community somewhere.
Thanks
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10