Tuesday 2 October 2012

Another Prima Zephyr share!

Is it October already? Where did September go? I just had a lovely 10 days away in New Zealand visiting with my gorgeous sister and her equally gorgeous and handsome new little boy Jaxon. Got lots of baby cuddles, changed numerous nappies and gave lots of bottles, so all in all I got my baby fix, lol. So now it is back to work and even though I was mostly up to scratch with all my DT commitments there was still a lot to catch up on, but hey, things could be worse ;-)

So today I would like to share with you another Prima Marketing Zephyr collection layout. Just love the bright cheery colours in these papers and embellishments, that and knowing Spring is in the air definitely puts a smile on my face.

ADORE



Lots of fussy cutting and layering on this layout and I just adore the little Rosarian Velvet Baubles


They come in different colours also which you can check out here in the Sassy Scrapper Store.

Thanks for stopping by, till next time!

Hugs

Hetty

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Definitely different colors for Prima. Love what you did with them! That photo is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

09 10