Friday 19 October 2012

EMBELLISHED BANNER WITH HEATHER J.


Hi there everyone, Heather back again to showcase some more of the delightful MME The sweetest Thing collection.
'DELIGHTFUL'
The background is covered with Gesso
and then misted and  stamped with Prima stamps and Crafters workshop mask .

I feel This range is just perfect to showcase a BANNER ..
I created two layers with circles and Die-namics Dies. 
For a final touch I added the stickers, buttons and brads … SOOOOOOOOOOOO  EASY .
These papers are a dream to co-ordinate.

looking closely you will notice a small piece of muslin under the sticker
giving added texture and interest .

This range has amazing potential with all the mix and match embellies .
so much fun !!!!
next week I'll be back with an OTP project for you 
here is a sneak peek 



Thanks for popping by and I hope I have inspired you to create with some of these delightful papers from the MME collection .
warm hugz from Heather x


2 comments:

  1. OMG! this is just STUNNING! i LOVE how you have used the layers and all the stiching in the banners...Total Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Sam ... you are a doll to say such awesome things about my work, you have made my day x

    ReplyDelete

09 10