Tuesday 16 October 2012

Something a bit different

Hello there and welcome to the Sassy Scrappers blog. Hope your week is going well so far!

Today I would like to share with you a frame, some cards and some earrings I made with the left overs from my beautiful Prima Zephyr kit.

First up some cards:



Next I did up this frame I had lying about cause one day I bought it thinking it was a good idea and never got around to doing anything with it until now. 




Really like how bright and colourful this turned out.

Last but not least I used the velvet baubles left over and turned them into some earrings, my girls just love them. All I added was another gold coloured bead and there you have it. 


Thanks for popping by, of course all materials are available right here in the Sassy shop, so why not come and have a browse.

Till next time.

Hetty xx




2 comments:

  1. Oh these are stunning I love the colors in the collection....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh WOW!! I just LOVE how you have created these cards!! the colours are so bright and they just POP! all the yummmy details! and how sweet are your earrings!! Totally talented!! Awesome work Hetty! {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete

09 10