Saturday 16 February 2013

Hello Kim Again With Another Share

Hello all I am back again to share another layout that have done using the awesome new Kaisercraft 75 Cents range. The diversity of colour and style with in the range is just fabulous you can do very heritage and vintage style layouts as i shared last time or a more modern style Lo as I am going to share with you this time.
This is the layout I have created to share again I have used lots of layering


I have also chosen to you a The Crafters/Workshop template for more Chevrons on the page I have used an ink pad with the template. I have also used the new chippie frame from the 75 Cents Range with a sticker from the sticker sheet in the range in the centre of I have then splattered the layout with black and turquoise Glimmermist.


What I have loved and think is a fabulous idea from Kaisercraft is the Collectable packs i have used heaps from the 75 Cents range and have heaps still left over they are terrific value for money


I have also used some yummy Prima Flowers on this Layout and lace and string as well. I would say that if you were to purchase the complete range including flowers and paint you would have enough to do 6 Layouts you would need to add a couple of sheets of cardstock but that is fabulous value for money.

I will be back next Saturday to share another layout with you from the 75 Cents Range.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous paper range from Kaisercraft and I love the way you've used all the bits and pieces on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful vintage layout Kim.I love the touch of glimmermist and also the black splatter on the frame...Just gorgeous..xxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10