Friday 29 March 2013

Be Awesome!

Good morning everyone! 
Hopefully this post finds you in your pajamas, enjoying a nice leisurely pace!
 
I want to share a little mini 'note to self' album I have made, using the beautiful and rather inspiring Studio Calico 'Sundrifter' collection that I have been enjoying this month.
 
It's easy to get a bit bogged down in all the hustle and bustle of our busy lives. I have made this book to look at on days when it all feels a bit crazy.
To make the album, I cut up a 12x12 Ring WRMK photo sleeve, trimming up the edges so they were all a consistent size. Since I am using 3x4 journaling cards, I have a bit of free space on the left hand side. I punched some holes there for the album rings.
How gorgeous is this little 2013 badge from Greatest View! It works so perfectly with the colours in the collection. I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Georgia Peach and Tropicana Teal to dye the ribbon. I just love using these fabulous mists, the colour is super rich and you need only a few sprays to get good coverage.
So many things to be grateful for...
 My gorgeous hubby and I celebrate nearly two decades together this year.
I can't tell you how many times I'm called a 'dag' - (I had to learn what that word meant when I moved to Australia), but you know, there is nothing nicer than making other people laugh!
A big blue sky above my head makes my heart so very happy...
We must all remember to show ourselves some love from time to time!
I hope you enjoyed this little album. 
Wishing you and your families a safe and happy Easter weekend.
Sassy Supplies used:
 


 





Photobucket 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little album, full of fun and a fabulous treasure to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is awesome ...love it..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! clever and really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mini! I couldn't help but smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome....such a super cool album and what a neat idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

09 10