Wednesday 27 March 2013

GDT - Joanne Bain - Prima Engraver Mini Album

Hi again everyone!!

Joanne here with you today to share a mini album I created using the Prima Engraver Collection. Because of the beautiful neutral tonings of this collection it makes it perfect to do something along these lines with. All papers and embellishments mix and match so well together making creating so much easier.

This is quiet a photo lengthy post but I hope you enjoy!!

"Family" Mini Album by Joanne Bain



I created a beautiful dimensional floral arrangement for the front cover of the album. I even incorparated some of the Prima packaging.


I have made a pocket and insert a tag for easy hidden journalling under my photo on the left side, while on the right side I created and mini album on the page to add a bit of extra wow. It also has a tag pocket for more journalling.


I love the patterns on the papers they are stunning. Almost to nice to cut up.


I have not over embellished the pages just added a few bits and pieces here and there.


I created even more pockets on these pages one is for journalling again while the other is just to tuck a photo away or a tag that has a beautiful floral print on it. I love the ticket stubbs.


More journalling tags hidden and layers of the patterned papers in the backgrounds for added interest.


On the right side I created a big pocket to tuck away and memorabilia that there might be or as I used mine for extra photos.


So there you have my finished mini album. I hope it has inspired you to have a go at creating one of your own.

I added hints of dusty rose ribbon throughout the album to add a feminine splash of colour and a few of the Prima Resin Treasures as they just blended so well with the look I was going for. I distressed all the edges and then dust lightly with dark chocolate ink.

Materials used - Prima Engraver Collection - Atlas, Cessello, Bank Note, Black Leaf, Cartouche, Calligraphy, Roulette, Arcade, #563479 Engraver 12x12 Journalling Spot Stickers, #564575 Engraver Fabric Flower Pack Light Brown, #565602 Engraver Daisies, Engraver Cling Acrylic Stamp No1, Bo Bunny Essentials Small Doilies & Lace pack.


Instead of buying the papers and stickers separately this 12 x 12 Engraver Pad would be perfect. It includes #845865 Engraver Collection Kit 12x12
Engraver - 12x12 Collection Kit
Designed by Julie Nutting
16 double-sided patterned papers
1 type & tab sticker sheet
1 journaling spot sticker sheet
Coordinates with the Engraver collection.

All materials listed are available from Sassy Scrapper.

Well I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Joanne
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty album, love this Prima range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous you do the most amazing work have followesd your work for years

    ReplyDelete

09 10