Saturday 6 April 2013

GDT - Adriana Bolzon- Bo Bunny Family Is

Introducing Adriana Bolzon, 
as Guest Designer here for this month.

Hi there everyone, :)

I am so happy, excited and thrilled to be 
Guest Designing here at Sassy Scrapper

Thanks so much Olga for this fantastic opportunity to
create with new collections and new products all which are available from 

so, just a little bit about me

Hi my name is Adriana Bolzon. 
I live in the Adelaide, Australia.



I am happily married to a wonderful man, and we have to a precious daughter. I have been a devoted card-maker for many years and have been scrapbooking and paper crafting for over 10 years.  It is a hobby and my creative out let which I am totally passionate about.  I believe that preserving memories is important, so scrapbooking is a great way to create lasting treasures.



My style is classic with a distressed, shabby chic and vintage twist, with lots of attention to the details.  But I am always experimenting and trying different techniques all the time.



I am currently on the Design Teams for Kaisercraft, Meg’s Garden, Couture Creations and Cardabilities. I have been published in many magazines around the world, 
and currently on the Design Team for 
“Australian Scrapbook Ideas” magazine.

You can find my creations here on my blog:
****

The collection I had to work with is the
Bo Bunny's - Family Is..... 
Check out the range HERE
Such a bright and fun collection. 
So fabulous for all your fun family photos, 
it has great inspirational quotes and saying.

Here is one of my pages that I have created using the wonderful paper collections, I created all the banners
and pinwheels with the Bo Bunny papers


MY GIRL 


here are some of the products I used


Next I created a tag and card.
The actual tag is the packaging from the 
Bo Bunny's button collection (above).
 I covered it with the papers and added flowers 
and stickers from the sticker sheet.



Next is a Home Sweet Home Card




The fabulous chevron button is from 
"Greatest View" which are 

Unique handmade buttons which are all available 
from Sassy Scrapper and

all the latest Bo Bunny papers - Family Is 
are available also available
from Sassy Scrapper

Thanks for looking, I will be back later this month with
other layout with this paper collection.

Cheers Adriana XXX  :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Adriana - so lovely to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana these are just gorgeous, love the little pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Adriana on GDT!!! I love your projects!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome!!! Love them all, tag, card and LO, great job using the BB papers on all 3 project. Favourite is banners and pinwheels.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this layout so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10