Monday 15 April 2013

Two Kaisercraft Layouts to Share

Hi everyone, it's Sam Hauzer here to share a couple of layouts I've created using some of Kaisercraft's newest collections. For this first one, I've use the gorgeous Needle and Thread range (available in the Sassy Scrappers shop HERE)

 


I love the warm cozy look of these gorgeous papers and I just had to scrap this photo of my beautiful guinea pigs. I outlined the photo, papers and wooden words with a black pen to make all the different elements stand out.

For this next layout, I've used the Remember Me collection...



This is the perfect collection for creating family layouts.You can grab this fabulous range in the Sassy Scrappers shop HERE.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layouts, I really like them both in different ways, I love the brightness of the pink and the second one is a treasure to keep especially as you got three photos on the page.

    ReplyDelete

09 10