Tuesday 9 July 2013

Cherish- Enchanted Garden

Hi There!

Shell here with some more Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden. I'm just loving this collection! 

I took some inspiration from the Kaisercraft blog & have based this on the July Sketch #1



I have used some Kaisercraft cardstock in Coconut as the background. First punching a border around a 12X12" sheet then cutting a second piece to 10.25X10X2.5" & punching a border around that. I then stitched a border around both pieces using some purple embroidery thread.


A mix of Prima & kaisercraft flowers. To alter the Kaisercraft flourish wings I sprayed a Maya Road Carnation Pink mist. Once dry I completely covered the wings in Viva pearl pen in lilac. I then added some Kaisercraft Rhinestones for a bit of bling.


The fairy is part of the collectable pack. I have just added some liquid pearls

The banner is a mix of hand cut pattern paper & stickers from the Enchanted Garden sticker sheet

Sequins add a bit of extra sweetness & bling to the page!

Products Used
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Charm Paper
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Magic Paper
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Collectable pack
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden RubOns
Kaisercraft Paper Flowers Sage
Kaisercraft Cardstock Coconut
Kaisercraft Wooden Flourish Lullaby Wings
Prima Tatiana Icycle flower


You can find Enchanted Garden in the shop here

Thanks for looking!


Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10