Friday 8 November 2013

On Your Trolley - Crate Close Knit

Hello Sassy friends!
Hopefully you are settling in nicely to November. 
I am cosying up to Crate's new Close Knit collection this month and loving it! 
So many gorgeous goodies (in true Crate style!) it's hard to say no to that one extra piece of something pretty (insert hand slap here!)
My heart leapt when I saw this insanely cute wagon ephemera... I had the perfect pics to scrap! 
I've chosen to do a sort of film strip but staggered the design and pulled out one large image.

A hint of green dots around the layout. Creating your own epoxy stickers using the Epiphany Craft Round tool is way too much fun! The green flower sticker was punched out of a sheet of 'Fine China' Maggie Holme's Flea Market, I bought especially for this reason.
The majority of the title was cut on my Silhouette. Cardstock can be very tricky to cut when using fine scripts. Slow your speed right down for less pulling and tearing.
My journalling has been given a quick makeover using a very cool Photo Overlay
I did struggle to apply it to the paper without too much adhesive showing - if any of 
you have any staple-free tips, I am all ears!
Wishing you a fabulous crafty weekend! 
I am lucky enough to be witnessing the legend that is Heidi Swapp in action... Yippee!

Till next time!
Chantalle x


Close Knit 12x12 Cutouts Laughter Paper  Close Knit Needle and Thread Paper  Close Knit Ephemera Pack  Close Knit 12x12 Chipboard Accent Phrase  Close Knit Photo Overlays

Maggie Holmes Flea Market Fine China Paper  PREORDER Epiphany Crafts - Shape Studio Tool - Round 25mm  PREORDER Epiphany Crafts - Shape Studio Bubble Caps - Round 25mm

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10