Saturday 9 November 2013

Thankyou to GD Joanne Bain and Welcome to GD Keren Tamir...


Goodmorning Scrappy Friends,
Happy Saturday to you, can you believe we are in another month already...Where has the time gone..


We would like to thank the gorgeous Joanne Bain for Guest Designing for us last month.. We always love having Jo on our team and appreciate all her amazing work... 
Thankyou so much  Jo..

We would also like to welcome our Guest Designer for the month of November the lovely: 

Keren Tamir...




Here is a little about Keren

My name is Keren Tamir and I'm 39 years old. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my scrapbooking hobby and a mother of two amazing kids; a 12 year old boy and a 6 years old girl. I've been scrapbooking for 10 years and I mainly scrapbook about my family. I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques.
My style is mainly Shabby chic. I use lots of flowers and vines in my projects. I also love using lots of different mediums on my layouts. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this art.
One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. However over the couple of years, I’ve started to enjoy another aspect of scrapbooking. I love the artistic outlet that it gives me. I love to create and I’m passionate about what I do.
I’m extremely happy to be November's Guest Designer at Sassy Scrappers.
I hope you enjoy my creations!!
Keren

Keren will be creating with the goregous Pink Paislee - Color Wash Collection this month and this is Keren's first layout..








Keren:  "I really love the soft, pastel colors from the Color Wash collection from Pink Paislee. I enjoyed misting them and mixing them with some matching Prima flowers to create a natural looking layout about my kids running down the mountain. I added some banners and tags as layers and used some orange seam binding to tie it all in."

Materials used:
Pink Paislee Color Wash: colorful paper
Pink Paislee Color Wash: Banners
Pink Paislee Color Wash: polaroid frames
Pink Paislee Color Wash: alphabet stickers
Pink Paislee Color Wash: Tags
Prima: Interlude pink flowers 
Prima: Tatiana Coral Flowers
Prima resins: Fly away
Prima: Artisan leaves
Ranger: mini-pulverizer: orange
Crafters Workshop 6x6 Halftone circle
Golden Light Molding paste
Golden gesso
Pink Pearls: miscellaneous
Orange seam binding
Prima fluid chalk ink: yellow
Shimmerz: chikadee, caribbean sunset

You can find the products Keren used in the Sassy Store..

We hope you have a wonderful day and dont forget to checkout all the new products in the store and all the new bargains..


Olga..xxx


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Keren, love the softness of the pastel colours.

    Thoroughly enjoyed Olga!! Thanks so much for having me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keren its awesome to see you here at Sassy Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete

09 10