Thursday 21 August 2014

Enjoy the day

Hi everyone,
Anita here with more inspiration using websters pages ocean melody
This collection is absolutely perfect for our moodboard challenge this month 



I always love how calming fish can be just watching them swim around with this layout I wanted to share that same feeling I got when I took this beautiful photo of this amazing fish

I mixed some of the blue gold shimmerz inklings with some modelling paste
I used one of the image cut outs as I title I think they make great mini titles and I cut a heart from one and made a embelishment
The little letter stickers are great for using them for your date or sub title
The shimmerz inklings are great for adding colour to flowers ,leaves and your backgrounds

You can find all these products in the sassy store

Ocean Melody Cool Water Paper 12x12Ocean Melody Deep Blue Paper 12x12Ocean Melody Summer Fun Paper 12x12
Ocean Melody Words StickersInklings Watercolours Pink A Boo PearlInklings Watercolours Blue my Mind GoldPrima Soprano White 12pcThe Crafters Workshop 6x6 Stencil Halftone Circles
Prima Lace Stickers Labels




Happy crafting


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10