Wednesday 5 November 2014

New Gossamer Blue Range - ON MY DESK


Hello Sassy Scrappers!
The Sassy Scrapper online store has three brand new collections in the
shop from Gossamer Blue.  

Today I'm hear to show you some of the On My Desk range. 



Lots of bright modern patterns in this range and the embellishments
have the on trend gold accents to them. 


The Alpha letters below are from the Gramercy Road - Gossamer Blue Collection.



Take a look at all the Gossamer Blue - On My Desk products I've used below.
Happy Creating!
Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

On My Desk Multitasker 12x12 Paper On My Desk List Maker 12x12 Paper

On My Desk You're a Gem  12x12 Paper On My Desk Gold 3x4 Transparencies
On My Desk Wood Veneers On My Desk Puffy Stickers
On My Desk Die Cuts Ephemera
Gramercy Road Rose Gold Foil Alphas Gramercy Road Tiny Alphabet

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10