Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas Gift Tags - Echo Park

hi everyone,
Anita here Sharing a fun idea for creating Chrissy gift tags for Christmas

using  Echo Park - CHRISTMAS CHEER



started by cutting a A4 bit of white cardstock 
up into mini tags and sniping off the corners 


Next I placed them on a bit of plastic and misted them with water


Then I flicked the tags with Distress Stain Spray Mowed Lawn


Then sprayed it with a bit more water and then heat dried


Then I punched little circles and punched a hole for the twine



Using the sticker sheet I added a sticker to each tag with a bit of sewing cotton


Using the American craft roller stamp and added a stamped word


And to finish the tag off I added some twine


Here are some more I created using more stickers on the sticker sheet



i hope you have fun creating this Christmas

check out the sassy store for CHRISTMAS CHEER

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10