Friday 26 December 2014

December Days album complete

Hello Sassy friends!

I hope this post finds your hearts and bellies full of the joys of the season.

Today I'm sharing my final December Days album pics with you. 
It's a great feeling to see how chubby it is and look back on the days 
leading up to Christmas. I might decide to go on to Dec. 30 in my own time, 
but for now, here is a look at Days 18-25.
Day 18
Day 19
 Day 20

All about a wonderful Christmas bbq we have each year at a friend's house. 
We all get together with our families and enjoy a wonderful day.

 Day 21
 Day 22


 Day 23
Day 24
 Day 25


And that's a wrap!
Thank you for joining me on my December journey!
If you feel inspired to get creating, don't forget our monthly moodboard is a gorgeous festive one - perfect for holiday snaps.

I won't be seeing you until 2015...
Wishing you safe and happy celebrations!
Chantalle

PS: If you have missed my earlier posts on creating foundation pages,

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10