Friday 27 February 2015

Happy happy heart

Hello Sassy Friends!

TGIF - let's get ready to enjoy our weekends!

As some of you know, my little sausage started Prep this year and it's been a tough 
ride in the mornings, when it comes to leaving time. 
This page is about how I'm missing her infectious sunny disposition. 
Here's hoping we turn a corner and see her gorgeous smile instead of tears!


The Webster's Pages woodgrain paper was the inspiration for the colour palette. I've pulled out similar tones from the Maggie Holmes 'Open Book' goodies I've been playing with this month as well as some stickers from the beautiful Simple Stories 'I AM' collection which is just one for the stunning NEW collections in store!

Something I've just discovered is metallic thread. Totally swoon-worthy! It's super fine, so I was advised to buy some metallic needles for my sewing machine. I seriously love how this stitching ties in with the lush pops of gold.


WRMK has brought out some new adhesive sequins, which makes adding them to projects a breeze! Also new in store.


I've been hoarding these divine stickers for a while now. They are back in stock!! Be quick and grab a pack today.


Thanks so much for joining me today. If you haven't done so already, I hope you will consider adding our moodboard to your 'to do' list this weekend ;)

'Til next time!
Chantalle x


 Open Book Floral Ephemera Flowers and LeavesI AM Fundementals Cardstock Stickers 12x12 I AM Enamel Dots 60pk
 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely page Chantalle! I know it can be hard when preppies start school, but keep at it - it will get better!!! She just needs to find her niche at school and it will all come together.
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10