Wednesday 29 April 2015

Atlas - Pink Paislee


Hello Sassy Scrappers, Leonie here today sharing a travel page with you using the Atlas Collection from Pink Paislee, available HERE.

Holidays are generally awesome, we look forward to them for what seems like ages,
we enjoy relaxing and getting away from our everyday work lives but unfortunately not 
all holidays go to plan - like your car breaking down when your in the middle of your holiday and you're hundreds of kilometres from home!!  
Not perfect, but it is part of that holiday and I guess we're in the craft of documenting memories 
and they can't all be rosie. We can however have some fun documenting these unfortunate events after the fact, when you're perhaps more ready to look at the funny side of things.  
This what I've done today.



I used one of the instagram cards to put my typed journalling on.



More of the instagram frames and overlays used over my photo's I love these things! Probably 
because most of my photo's are in square format these days because I post to instagram a lot. 
I like referring back to the photo's on instagram and the comment I put on each photo as I usually use
it for part of my journalling when I come to scrap that picture.




I print the Instagram pictures that I want to scrapbook through a website called Origrami.  
Your pictures are printed with the date the picture was posted to Instagram and the comment that accompanied the picture on the back of the photo. 
I love this feature it's perfect for scrapbookers.  Check it out if you're on Instagram.
You can also also follow the Sassy Scrapper profile and keep up to date with all the
new products as soon as they hit the shelves. :)

Here's what the back of the photo's look like.






I kept my embellishing to a minimum on this page because I already had a fair bit going on 
on the background with stamping and the water colours.
So I just added a couple of printed chipboard stars and a geotag and arrow diecut from the 
Atlas range.





Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog,
happy creating. 
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


Pink Paislee - Atlas Collection

Atlas 6x6 Paper PadAtlas Ephemera  74 Piece

Atlas Globe Trotter Paper 12x12


Atlas Chipboard Stickers 40pcAtlas Instagram Cards 4"X4" 24/Pkg

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10