Friday 15 May 2015

Just chillin' - Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss

Hello Sassy Friends!

I keep saying how it always feels like time is flying. I remember my first few weeks in Australia, after moving here from London. We knew only a couple of people. Josh and I would while away the hours, filling our days with all sorts of things, waiting patiently for my DH to come from work. One day I was ironing when I heard a child playing outside on a little tricycle. I ushered Josh out quick-smart "Go look, there's a friend for you to play with!!" The rest, as they say, is history. This is a layout I made for my dear friend Tammy, who is that little tricycle boy's Mum! Our kids, not so little anymore!


I started off by punching out a few of the printed circles in the sheet of 'Sour' Citrus Bliss paper. I then mounted the rest of the paper onto white cardstock. Over that, I slathered a good coating of gesso using an old loyalty card.

Once the gesso was dry, I misted some areas with some totally drool-worthy Hero Arts Neon Orange and Pink sprays.


Since this is a gift, I have created a hidden pocket for her journalling to go into. I have just folded some plain cardstock in half and stiched it on two sides. I prefer to stitch pockets if I can, as I find this prevents journalling cards from potentially sticking on the inside, to tiny bits of double sided tape.


I hid the pocket behind an Instagram Card. (Be quick, there is one pack of these awesome cards, which include frames and clear cards, left in the store!!)


Lots of layering and gorgeous embellies to finish off the page.


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
 I hope you might be persuaded to join our stunning moodboard for this month.

Wishing you a fantastic weekend

Chantalle x



Citrus Bliss Sour Paper 12x12Citrus Bliss Instagram Cards 4"X4" 24/PkgCitrus Bliss Ephemera 84pkCitrus Bliss Chipboard Stickers 3 Sheets

Golden Gesso 237mlDIY Enamel Dots Pink, Green OrangeHero Arts Neon Orange Spray 1ozHero Arts Neon Pink Spray 1oz

1 comment:

  1. Love this.... painty fingers are the best..awesome background effect!

    ReplyDelete

09 10