Monday 22 June 2015

Project Life | Week 17...

Hey there Sassy Friends! It's Leanne here today sharing my PL2015 Week 17 spread. This week I am following on from last time where I started to share my Project Life catch up system.
 

Week 17 was the sample page where I shared my photo placement. I eventually shuffled the photos in the middle row when adding my pretty paper, but essentially everything is in its same position.
 
 
The filler pockets were slipped into the blank spaces I left available.
 

 
My title pocket was created the Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine patterned paper, teamed up with Crate Paper Poolside and a little bit of Heidi Swapp ephemera.

 
Last week I also mentioned wood veneers as being one of my favourite embellishments for adding interest to Project Life pages.  In this pocket, all I needed to do was adhere the Cloud 9 wood veneer directly to my photo.
 

 
To record the weekly date for the spread, I added the numbers to a ticket style cut apart patterned paper - Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy.

 
On page two, with my photos already in place, I focused on the journaling. There were quite a number of stories I wanted to document.
 
 
Sometimes the story became part of the photo with a label or two..
 
 
..and sometimes an appropriate stamp said a lot too! I used the Hero Arts ombre ink to help tie in the colours from other areas of the spread.
 

 
White space on photos was also taken advantage of.
 

 
The "F" flashcard in the Crate Paper Poolside ephemera pack was altered to complement my journaling.  It was layered on gold foil vellum, which was then layered on top of a screen shot of our local weather.

 
Still on the weather theme, I used the Crate Paper Poolside patterned paper with the plus symbol to type my journaling on to. It reminded me of rain falling from the sky.  *grin*
 
 
Finally, in the last pocket, I've combined several smaller photos and another layered paper stack. A simple typed phrase explains the photos while the handmade embellishment creates visual impact, linking page one with page two.
 

 
Thanks for joining me here today.  I hope you have found a little inspiration to keep you motivated with PL2015.
 
Sassy Supplies:
 
Rise and Shine Chloe Paper 12x12
 
Rise and Shine Rachel Paper 12x12
 
Fine and Dandy  - Fine and Dandy Specialty Gold Foil Paper 12x12
 
Poolside Cardstock Ephemera Die-Cuts 61/Pkg W/Gold Glitter Accent
 
Poolside Summertime Paper 12x12
 
Poolside Sunshine Paper 12x12
 
Poolside Admit One  Paper 12x12
 
Hero Arts Ombre Ink Pad - Pink to Red
 
Cloud 9 Moments Wood Veneer
 
Printshop Wood Veneer Hearts
 
Elles Studio Woodgrain Alphabet
 
Becky Higgins Roller Date Stamp
 
Jillibean Soup Love The Soup Labels
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10