Thursday 4 June 2015

Remember today - june moodboard fun

Hi
Happy sassy Thursday everyone!
Today I'm sharing a layout using our new moodboard
I chose colours from the middle photo


I wanted the layout to be simple with lots of little layers and white space
I love finding ways to use all my leftover scraps of patterned papers.
It's amazing to see just how fast our children grow up in just a year


I used ephemera from heidi swapp September skies 
A memory Dex foiled card along with some crate paper vellum 
And for that extra girlie touch I added a die cut tucked under my layers behind my flowers


This little bit of vellum I had leftover was just big enough 
to fit behind a bit of patterned paper I had die cut a heart out of


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my take on this months moodboard 
Don't forget to pop on over to the sassy shop and check out all the new stock

Crafty hugs..xx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10