Wednesday 26 August 2015

Simple Stories - Summer Vibes Collection


Hello Sassy Scrappers, 
hope all our readers are happy little crafters today.

I have a page to share with you using the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection.
I've really enjoyed scrapping with this collection.  The colours have been bright and fun and
with a sticker sheet and some diecuts its easy to put together a page. 


I painted my cardstock with Gesso to begin with and used a comb to add texture while it
was still wet.  Then I added colour with Heidi Swapp mists.
With the lovely colour on the background and once I'd added my cluster of photo's I really only needed a few stickers and die cut embellishments to finish off my page.
Oh and I added a border to the top and bottom with one of the papers from the Summer Vibes range.






Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog.
Hope you have a happy crafty day.

Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


Simple Stories - Summer Vibes
Summer Vibes Bits and Pieces   Summer Vibes Expression Sticker Sheet   Summer Vibes Fundemental Sticker SheetsSummer Vibes Enamel Dots Summer Vibes Selfie Paper 12x12       
   Colour Shine Citron Colour Shine Spritz Mint Green 2oz
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10