Thursday 8 October 2015

Christmas Time Layout with Anita

Hi..
Today I'm sharing another Christmas themed project 
With my layout this week I chose to use lots of blues tones with pops of colour
from the tis the season collection from cocovanilla studio. 
I went with a simple design with lots of white space that I like



I used strips of patterned paper for bold colour at the top and bottom of my layout and I ended up cutting up one of the 3x4 cut apart cards as my title.
And I used a die to cut the stars to use both behind my photo and to decorate my page


I also added a few die cuts from the ephemera pack along with some other embellishments from the collection 


So pop on over and check out the love Christmas collection by Cocovanilla 

Products used
Tis The Season Accessory Sticker Pack 6x12Tis The Season Die Cut Ephemera pack 46pcTis The Season Enamel Dots 44pcTis The Season Flair Pack 6pcTis The Season Good Cheer Paper 12x12 Tis The Season Merry & Bright Paper 12x12 Tis The Season Very Merry Paper 12x12 Tis The Season Wood Veneer Pack 21pc







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10