Thursday 5 November 2015

Mini Gift Bags with Anita Bownds

Hi..
Happy sassy Thursday everyone, I hope you're enjoying all the new product in the sassy store 
Today I'm sharing a fun little gift idea for Christmas using my minds eye collection Christmas on market street .. Totally lovely right!

I created a few little gift bags as they are just perfect for those little crissy gifts
Or you could fill them with candy!



I found a gift bag template that I liked


Using the template that I printed out I cut around it
And scored all the tabs 


After scoring and folding 
I wanted to put a window in the front of the gift bag
I placed a die in the center and added some tape to keep it in place
And ran it through my big shot


Then I die cut a another in the polka dot velum with the next size die
And glued it on the inside of the gift bag over the die cut hole


Then glued the gift bag all together and punched holes for my paper string handles 
And embellished with the die cuts and chipboard stickers.

How cute are they!!

And here are some close ups 



And here is my kit for this month I'll be using all this yummy product


Till next week!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Anita, love the cut out vellum window. :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10