Wednesday 4 November 2015

Sassy Scrapper November Moodboard Reveal


Hello Sassy Scrappers! Leonie here today and boy do we have some lovely Christmas creations to share with our readers this month.  
I'm here today to reveal our November Moodboard Challenge.

There are lots of gorgeous Christmas collections in the Sassy Scrapper store and each of the Design Team members will be creating with a different Christmas range throughout November.  I'll be creating with the super cute PinkFresh Studio line called Christmas Wishes.

Our Design Team Member Anita Bownds has provided us with this beautiful moodboard to kick off our November Challenge.  There are so many gorgeous images here to inspire you to create a Christmas project and link it here on the Sassy blog to win.



Leanne has created this gorgeous Project Life Card.



Chantalle has created some lovely Christmas tree baubles.


Anita has made these very lovely and elegant Chritmas tags.


and lastly our Guest Designer for the Month Kat Gray has created this amazing layout using Simple Stories ..



This is the page I created.  Apart from the obvious Red and White I was inspired by the gift wrapped boxes and that cute little dear wrapped onto the parcel on the lower left of the moodboard.  I decided to wrap my whole page with some seam binding and make a 'gift' of the whole page.



I really like the quality of the paper from PinkFresh Studio, it's a nice heavy weight and I used this  statement piece (Winter Joy) as the base for my page and outlined the words 'Tis The Season' to use as my title for the page.

The Christmas Wishes range from PinkFresh Studios has some really cute little animal characters and I've added one of them to this page from the die cut ephemera pack.  Isn't that little penguin just too sweet?!


The puffy stars come from the sticker pack and I added some enamel dots and sequins from my stash 
to scatter over the page. 


The paper leaf and bunch of berries I've used here are part of the Royal Menagerie line from Prima Marketing and you can find them HERE in the Sassy Store


Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today.  I hope to see lots of 
lovely entries into our November moodboard Challenge.  
Cheers til next time from 
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

Christmas Wishes Winter Joy Paper 12x12Christmas Wishes Puffy Stickers 5x7inchChristmas Wishes 6x6 Paper Pad  Christmas Wishes Die Cut Ephemera Pack
Prima Royal Menagerie Mulberry Paper Leaves & Berries 12pk
Photobucket

3 comments:

09 10