Saturday 2 April 2016

Agnus | Life in Color


Hi again :) As you know I have been using the fabulous Simple Stories 'Life in Color' collection in my project life album, and because this range has so many fun pieces I couldn't help also using it to create a 12x12 layout for my little guy who recently turned six. 


I combined a couple of the full patterned sheets with some gorgeous gold foiled vellum from Crate Paper's Wonder range to create a pieced background, then added several of the cut apart papers to create my layers. 

I love to use embellishment clusters to help tell the story on my pages and focused these around the chipboard frames from the collection, adding a mix of stickers, brads and enamel dots for some extra interest and dimension. 


Here's a link to all the 'Life in Color' items I used from the store... 


Thanks for stopping by xx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10