Sunday 3 July 2016

Agnus | Project Life - Amy Tangerine Better Together continued

Hi again, I have another share from my project life album using Amy Tangerine's 'Better Together' collection.


There are so many bright and happy papers in the 6x6" paper pad and they were perfect for adding a mix of pattern and colour throughout my pockets.


I used one of the clear overlays from the overlay pack as a base for some sticker and paper layers that I used to create this month's title card. The phrase roller stamp was great for adding some extra detail, and I made use of the fun chipboard alphas on a few of my cards, and I really like the way they help to tie both pages together.


I used quite a few stickers from the sticker book this week, and made use of the day of the week circles to help draw the eye across the pages. I also loved the detail of the fun puffy stickers and the dimension they added to my pockets.




Using more of the same colours and elements for the second part of the week, and adding one of the gold overlays from clear and gold pack


The large stickers from the sticker book were great for creating a fun filler card.


The chipboard alphas were great for layering over one of my larger photos, and helped to tell the story when combined with a simple strip of journaling.


The sticker book has some great journal spot pieces too and allowed me to create my own journal cards where extra detail was needed. 


Products from the Sassy store...

Amy Tangerine Better Together 6x6" Paper Pad
Better Together Overlays
Better Together Rotary Phrase Stamp
Better Together Blue Chipboard Thickers
Better Together Sticker Book  
Better Together Puffy Stickers




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10