Sunday 17 July 2016

Agnus | Project Life Fancy Pants 'Life is Beautiful'

Hi again :) I have some new project life pages to share, which are centered around the 'Life is Beautiful' Collection from Fancy Pants.


 I chose to use 12 x 12" papers for this spread, however there is also a 6x6" paper pad available from the same collection.

As always, I began the week with a custom made title card that I created with several die-cut layers from the ephemera pack teamed with some fun puffy stickers and new puffy dots. I printed the date onto a cardstock strip and used a Kaisercraft Captured Moments stamp set for extra detail.

 

I used printed journal strips for all my journaling this week, and loved how the cute puffy dots and stickers allowed me to add little pops of colour between the journaling. 


I love the corrugated paper Fancy Pants have added to each of their new collections, and thought the lovely coral colour would make a great background for a filler card, however when I added my layers the coral seemed a bit too strong in colour so I used a dry brush with a little bit of white acrylic paint to slightly tone down the colour and was very pleased with the white wash effect this created. 


I couldn't wait to use the gorgeous Felicity vellum this week, and backed it onto plain white cardstock so that all of the lovely gold foil detail would stand out. I flicked on a few drops of Citron Color Shine and love the way it appears to float over the vellum.

Moving onto the second part of the week, and you can see that I have repeated some of the same patterns and colours across both pages. I often use this technique to create a nice flow from page to page. 

Cinema tickets and other memorabilia are always great for recording events where you don't have a photo, and the leaf and floral prints seemed to be perfect for the Jungle Book movie.


Once again I utilised the Captured Moments stamp set for another filler card, and simple repeated the stamped saying across the card before adding a few stickers and die cuts to dress it up.


Products from the Sassy Store...
FP Life is Beautiful Puffy Stickers
FP Life is Beautiful Ephemera
FP Life is Beautiful Puffy Dots
FP Life is Beautiful 'Porch Swing' Paper 
FP Life is Beautiful 'Cactus Bloom' Paper
FP Life is Beautiful 'Chill' Paper
FP Life is Beautiful 'Fancy Floral' Paper
FP Life is Beautiful 'Coral' Corrugated Paper
FP Life is Beautiful 'Bird Song' Paper
Kaisercraft Captured Moments Polaroid Stamps
PinkFresh Studio Felicity Vellum
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Citron
 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10