Sunday 2 October 2016

Agnus | Project Life - Simple Stoires Posh

Hi again :) Agnus here with another project life spread using the super cute Simple Stories 'Posh' collection from the store. 

I've noticed that I seem to take a lot less photos during the colder months of the year and rather than trying to make my photos stretch over a few pages, I decided to document the whole month onto jsut one double spread.  


I paired one of the adorable images from the cut-apart papers in the Posh collection with some DIY gold foiled vellum to create my title card for the month, adding a few accent pieces from the range.  


I love the gold foil accents in some of the papers from this collection and liked that foiled detail was enough to dress up my pockets without having to add a lot of extras which meant that this spread came together a lot quicker than some of my other pages. 


 I used simple printed journal strips to document the month, adding a few stickers and die-cut pieces to compliment some of the cards. 

 

I altered a 'G Design' page protector so that I could add an insert to hold some extra photos from my niece's birthday. I kept the insert nice and simple, using just a few accent pieces to help the pockets flow. 






 I used more of the gorgeous gold foil cards on the second part of the month, once again choosing just a few accent pieces to dress up the page.





Products from the Sassy store...
Posh Horizontal Journalling Cards with Gold Foil 
Posh 3x4 Journalling Card Elements with Gold Foil 
Posh 4x6 and 4x4 Vertical Journalling Card Elements 
Posh Laugh Lots Paper with Gold Foil 
Posh Follow Your Dreams Paper with Gold Foil
Posh Dream Big Paper
Posh Combo Cardstock Stickers 
Carpe Diem Posh Bits & Pieces 
DIY Gold Hearts Vellum
  
  
  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10