Wednesday 30 November 2016

Be Merry Be Bright | Mistletoe Kisses - Simple Stories | Tarrah McLean

Hi everyone!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you again today. Sadly this will be my last share with you as November and my guest designer position here at Sassy Scrappers has almost come to an end :(

I can however show you my newest layout that I created using the amazing Mistletoe Kisses collection from Simple Stories!! 
I started out with a plain white cardstock background and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a large Christmas Tree cut file available now in The Cut Shoppe
I then backed the white tree cut out with the pretty stripe patterned paper from the Mistletoe Kisses collection. I love how the colours look behind the cut file! 
I used all the different embellishments from the collection to embellish my layout including the ephemera pack, the decorative clips and the stickers too. The wood veneer pieces are from a different collection! I also used one of The Cut Shoppe's cut files for my title, cutting it out, adhering it and then machine stitching through it for a little bit of texture!  

Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy blog and for looking at my projects this last month!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Products used and found in the Sassy Scrappers store:
                     
                        
 Cut Files I used and found in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store:
            
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10