Tuesday 21 February 2017

'Chasing Dreams' Planner setup with Kylie

Hello lovelies!
Kylie here with you all again today, sharing how I have set up my new personal sized planner with accessories I've made from the 'Chasing Dreams' collection from Maggie Holmes.
I find making dashboards and dividers for my planner....(cough cough *planners) completely relaxing, and the best part is you can customise them as you please to suit your own style.
Here is a little look at the opening of my planner.
To the very front I have made a shaker dashboard, adding in some mint green sequins.Here is a little closer look.....I was super happy how it turned out-
This was created by using a clear pocket page and my fuse tool.
Next is a bookmark.It is probably half the width of my dashboards and I have included a tab to the top.I will usually move this bookmark to the area of my planner I am working on to make it quicker to find.
As you turn towards my first divider you can see gold polka dots! I have created another dashboard from the gold polka dot acetate paper.It is so sparkly!
Here is a closer look at my first divider without the polka dots over the top.
My second divider.....
And third!
This really made a perfect collection for creating this project.Here is a little look at all the units out of the planner for better view.
I have laminated all the dividers and cards I made.I find this makes them more durable especially since I like to embellish the front of them.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my project this week.I will list all the products I have used below.
Until next time,
Kylie xo









Shop www.sassyscrapper.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10