Tuesday 14 March 2017

Simplified Snailmail with Kylie


Hi friends.Kylie back today sharing an easy little flip book for Snailmail.
This year I made the decision to simplify my snailmail.Time is a big issue for all of us!This little booklet delivers loads of character and style yet took me 10 minutes to pop together.No lie!


I'm once again using the 'In Bloom' collection by My Minds Eye.
I cut a piece of paper down to 17cm x 30cm  and folded at regular 10cm intervals along the longest edge.That simple!Thanks to the classy nature of this collection I really didn't have to over embellish my front cover at all.
(**Gold Alpha stickers are not part of this range)




As you open the front cover you are greeted with another embellished folder.Love all that gold!




Here is a little look at it opened all the way out.I made a simple pocket for each side piece and I am going to use a paperclip to attach my folded letter in the centre.The reason I do this is so this folder can be used as an envelope for storage once my penpal has received it.It will look a little like this when they receive it.......




Here are a few closer shots of those pockets-






Hope you enjoyed my 'Sassy' project this week.Below you will find the products used for todays post.

Until next time,
Kylie.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10