Friday 3 March 2017

XOXO | Simple Stories Love and Adore | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy fans!

It's Tarrah McLean joining you for the very first time as a new designer for Sassy Scrappers! I am so excited to be creating for Sassy Scrappers and hope I can bring you some inspiration!

This month, I have been working with the beautiful Simple Stories Love and Adore collection and have created a layout using some cut files together with this pretty collection!
I started this layout by cutting an XOXO cut file background on white cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo. I then cut the exact same background using the 'Melt My Heart' paper but I replaced the negative pieces (the letters) with the pink ombre letters and discarded the white letters. I then adhered this all down onto another sheet of white cardstock and fussy cut around the entire perimeter. I added some foam tape to the underside of the cut file and adhered it down onto the 'So Happy Together' paper. 
I also added a few of the single XO pieces from the ephemera pack and embellished the layout using the chipboard stickers, accessory stickers and the ephemera pack.To finish off I used some gold Heidi shine to add some interest and shine!
Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Below are the products I have used on this layout that available in the Sassy store now!

Happy creating and shopping!


Love & Adore Bits and Pieces 47pk  Love & Adore Chipboards 6x12 Love & Adore Collection Kit 12"X12"

      Love & Adore So Happy Together Paper 12x12       Love & Adore Combo Cardstock Stickers Sheet 12x12      Love & Adore Melt My Heart Paper 12x12  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10