Friday 13 October 2017

Family Fun | Elle's Studio Family Fun | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean joining you again today and I have a brand new layout using one of the brand new collections now in the Sassy store! It is the super pretty Family Fun collection by Elle's Studio!

I honestly did not know where to start with my layout this week as this collection is awesome! I pulled out this background paper and was immediately inspired to add some circular elements to go with the circles already printed on the paper. The thin strip of paper down the left hand side is the manufacturer strip, I trimmed it off the bottom of the paper as I love those stripes!


The 2 flair buttons I have used on this layout were not included in this collection, they just come from my evergrowing stash! My favourite thing from this collection are those super cute acrylic shapes. I just adore those colours and the cute shapes! 

Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Stay tuned for more layouts by me using this collection coming up over the next couple of weeks!

Get your Family Fun collection from the Sassy store now!

Happy creating!


Family Fun - Acrylic Shapes       Family Fun - Double Sided Journalling Cards 10pk
  Family Fun 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Paper 2       Family Fun Bits and Pieces 48pk

Family Fun Puffy Stickers   

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10