Monday 18 December 2017

Documenting December | Pinkfresh Studio 'December Days' | Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again :) Christmas is almost here and I have been busy documenting all the festivities using Pinkfresh Studio's December Days collection. 


Making room for a few 4x6" photo forced me to change my regular design A page format that I have used all year, but happy with the way it makes the larger photos stand out. 



Adding more of the gorgeous embellishments that I have used in my previous pages has made creating filler cards a breeze. The wooden buttons and foiled die-cuts have especially been my faves. 


It wouldn't be Christmas without the annual Santa photo! I used a cluster of die-cut and puffy sticker presents to cover up a stool that I didn't like in the bottom of the photo. 


Using one of the puffy sticker sayings directly over one of my photos. This works especially well when there are no people in the pics.


Using smaller embellishments directly over the photos to add a pop of colour


Going back to the Design A format to record more December memories. The gold foiled cardstock helped to balance out the warmer tones in my photos. 



Creating a cute little Christmas scene using some of the elements from the collection for a custom made filler card. 


Adding a flat ornament from your tree or even a tag from your wrapping is a good way to make your December pages more personalised. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10