Friday 16 February 2018

Light It Up | Pink Paislee Summer Lights | Tarrah McLean


It's Tarrah McLean back with you again today to share another bright and Summery layout using the gorgeous Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection!

The background spotted paper was the inspiration for this layout.....when I saw the spots, I thought, yes a few circle elements like the photo and some of the papers too! 

My photo was absolutely perfect for this layout! I love that my son wears a neon sign shirt plus has some cool sunnies on also! That chipboard piece that says 'Keep it Chillin' is just so him!! He is the most relaxed and easygoing kid you could ever meet! 

I love the addition of the chippie camera here too as my son was saying to me to take some photos of him one day when we rode our bikes down to the lake track! 

Does this layout remind you of Summer? Enough for you to get out your loads of Summer photos to scrapbook?

Find this gorgeous collection plus so much more in the Sassy store now!

Happy creating!

Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:3       Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:5  

Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:12         Summer Lights Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg

Summer Lights Thickers Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg Holographic Foil Icons/ChipboardSummer Lights Acetate Stickers Word Jumble W/Holographic Foil


Summer Lights Cardstock Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg W/Holographic Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10