Friday 9 February 2018

The Ocean Is Calling | Pink Paislee Summer Lights | Tarrah McLean


It's Tarrah McLean back with you again today to share another bright and Summery layout using the gorgeous Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection!

I absolutely love the paper with all the frames on it so I decided to fussy cut some of them out and use just a few on my layout. I backed one of the frames with my photo and some of the other ones with ephemera, chipboard and cut apart cards!

A lot of the ephemera pieces and the chipboard pieces have a holographic shimmer look to them...its so gorgeous in real life and enhances the pieces beautifully!

I didn't use a lot of patterned paper on this layout...it has mostly cards, ephemera, stickers, chipboard stickers and clear stickers featured on it! In the below photo you can see where I have photographed some more the holograph look!

So are you warmed up yet from seeing this layout?! Find all the products to recreate my layout in the Sassy store now!

Happy creating!


Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:7    Summer Lights Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg

Summer Lights Acetate Stickers Word Jumble W/Holographic Foil     Summer Lights Cardstock Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg W/Holographic Foil

Summer Lights Thickers Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg Holographic Foil Icons/Chipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10