Friday 6 April 2018

Go See Do | Simple Stories Travel Notes | Tarrah McLean


Happy Friday! It's Tarrah McLean back with you again today to share a new layout using the gorgeous Travel Notes collection by Simple Stories!

For my layout today, I started off by choosing a title cut file that I would be able to back some papers with...this Go, See, Do one was the perfect one for this! I was happy to be able to use a few of the different papers to add some colour to the title. I initially cut the title from the navy patterned paper and I like how that turned out!

It was tricky to work out how big to cut the title out, I was trying to envision where I was going to place my photo! In the end I did make it smaller than I had originally planned so that it was somewhat balanced with the size of my photo!

The wood veneer pack I got this month is from one of the older Simple Stories collections called You Are Here, I love the words and the icons in this set! It was great to be able to add the Travel piece above the cut file title!

Some of the ephemera, chipboard and stickers from the Travel Notes collection all made it onto this layout! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, check out this collection plus so much more in the Sassy store now!

Happy creating!


Travel Notes Bits & Pieces Die-Cuts 48/Pkg    Travel Notes Cardstock Stickers 12"X12" Combo
Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 4x6 Horizontal Elements     Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" -Travelogue
Travel Notes Chipboard Stickers 6"X12"    You Are Here Wood Veneer Shapes 27pk
Travel Notes Stickers 4"X6" 8/Pkg

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10