Friday 25 May 2018

Surf's Up | Bella Blvd Island Escape | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers,

It's Tarrah McLean back with you again to share a new layout created using the Bella Blvd Island Escape collection!

I started this layout by choosing a cut file title and cut it out from the 'B' side of the 'Tropical Bliss paper'. The 'Surf's Up' title was the perfect one to cut using the waves and I love how it turned out!

I popped the title up with some foam tape and slid my photo underneath the bottom right corner so it would overlap onto the photo. I matted my photo with one of the cut apart cards from the 'Daily Details' paper in the collection! 

I just had to add those cute chippie wave pieces from the chipboard accents, I added 2 at the bottom of the title and 1 at the top. I also added some of the wood veneer pieces for a different texture. Some of the small stickers were added around the page to embellish it too. I added one of the long borders from the 'Borders' paper at the top of my page plus also added the scallop sticker from the sticker sheet.

Make sure to check out the Sassy store for this collection and so much more! New collections and products are being added all the time!

Happy creating!


Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Tropical Bliss      Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Daily Details
Island Escape Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" Icons      Island Escape Cardstock Die-Cuts Ephemera Shapes, Tabs & Words      Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - BordersIsland Escape Cardstock Stickers 6"X12.5" Sticky Mix    Cienna Wood Veneers
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10